Vellvi (ABN 79 640 264 728) (Vellvi: Where Luxury Begins) is an Australian-based company that sells beauty products including perfume and skincare.
This Policy covers how we handle the personal data about you that we gather while providing the services.
The personal data that Vellvi collects in connection with its website, social media accounts, business partners, software, applications, and other technological tools (collectively, “Online Platforms”), as well as in connection with any direct communications between you and Vellvi, is also covered by this policy.
You agree that Vellvi may use your personal information in accordance with this policy if you keep using the Online platforms and services including any data you may provide through this website when you purchase one of our products or subscribe to receive exclusive offers, gifts, and other information.
For the provision of these services, Vellvi makes use of both domestic and international third parties in addition to its own resources.
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
We are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who accesses our online platforms and/or services, ensuring that they are aware of the personal information we collect, why we store it, how we got it, and their rights regarding the information we have in our possession, as well as complying with the Australian Privacy Principles outlined in the Privacy Act 1988 and the general data protection regulation (EU 2016.679 ).
The Data we Collect
We may gather details about an individual’s identity and share personal data with them.
The kinds of data we might gather include:
- Personal Information – first name, maiden name, last name, username or other distinctive identification, marital status, job title, birthdate, and gender.
- Contact Information – billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone
- Financial Information – bank details, credit card details, PayPal, AfterPay, ZipPay payment card details.
- Statistical Information: In connection with the Services and/or the Online Platforms, we gather demographic and statistical data on people and organizations.
By providing your phone number, you agree to receive marketing text messages from Vellvi at that number, including messages dialed automatically. These texts may include promotion coupons and cart reminders. Any purchase is not subject to your consent. Data and message rates can be charged. The frequency of messages varies. By replying STOP or selecting the unsubscribe link (if present) in one of our emails, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Why do we gather personal information?
The following are some of the reasons Vellvi gathers your Personal Information:
- to make our online platforms accessible to you;
- To process and deliver your order;
- to communicate with you about matters such as our Services and deals that could be of interest to you;
- to handle payments made by or made payable to you in connection with our services;
- to create a tax invoice, a receipt, or an account;
- to take your complaints into account and provide a response.
- to leverage data analytics to enhance our goods, marketing, website, and customer interactions
Methods Used to Collect Information
- Direct Communication – when you give us your personal information, contact information and financial information.
- Online Purchasing – when you purchase a product from our website
- Subscription – when you subscribe to receive marketing offers and updates.
Information about you that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations, membership in a professional or trade association, membership in a trade union, details of your physical health, details of a disability, your sexual orientation, or details of your criminal history is considered sensitive information.
We only gather sensitive information about you when it is reasonably necessary for us to carry out our tasks or activities, where you have given us permission to do so, or when we are otherwise permitted or obliged to do so by law.
Opt ‘In’ and ‘Out’
A person has the option to opt-out of having their Personal Information collected by us. This can make it impossible for us to provide them with any or all of our services and might result in them losing access to some or all of the services they use to access via or with us.
- Opt In, when a person has the option to decide whether to have information about them collected or whether to receive information from us; or
- Turn off. Where appropriate, the person will have the option to opt-out of some or all information collected by us and/or information delivered to them.
A person should get in touch with us using the information provided under the “Contact us page” if they feel they have obtained information from us without their consent or after doing so.
When you use our online platforms and/or services, Vellvi may utilise temporary (session) cookies as well as permanent cookies. Because of this, we are able to identify your browser and keep track of the websites you have visited. You can at any moment disable cookies through your browser’s settings or an opt-out mechanism to avoid receiving personalised internet advertisements from our website.
By sending us an email at email@example.com, you can also ask for the erasure of your data with Vellvi.
The security and safety of personal data
- Your personal data will be stored electronically.
- For the protection and security of your information, we employ industry-standard security procedures.
- An individual should notify us right away if they suspect any loss, misuse, or unauthorized access to their personal information.
- If we were authorized to give someone personal information, we are not responsible for any loss, harm, or claim that results from that person using it.
By phone, email, SMS, or traditional mail, Vellvi and our carefully chosen third-party business partners may get in touch with you to share information about the Services or other goods and services we offer.
If you have specified a preferred mode of communication, we will make an effort to use it whenever possible.
You can choose not to receive marketing communications at any time by responding through the channel through which you initially received them or by getting in touch with us. By clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email you have received, you can stop receiving emails.
Complaints and Disputes
If someone needs to get in touch with us or has a concern about how we’ve handled their personal information, they should send their message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we learn of any unauthorized access to a person’s personal information, we shall let them know as soon as it is reasonably possible once we have determined what was accessed and how it was obtained.
Changes to this Policy
Last Updated: August 2022